The offshore wind sector has experienced a considerable growth over the past years and so have the methodologies and techniques involved in all stages of this type of projects. The members of IBERIAN OFFSHORE have had the chance to participate in the latest and most important projects in the offshore wind field over the past years, and are familiar with the necessities of this particular branch of the offshore arena.
We currently offer a wide range of services on this area, such as:
- Support on all phases of a project: conceptual, detailed, fabrication and installation.
- Foundation and topsides design. Substations, monopiles, jackets, semisubs, TLP, GBS, spar.
- Global and local Finite Element Analysis. Ultimate, Fatigue, Accidental and Serviceability Analyses.
- In-place and pre-service analyses (transportation, installation, decommissioning).
- Rule scantling. Classification support.
- Dimensioning and analysis of structural parts not specifically covered by common design standards or scantling rules.
- Third party review and consultancy services.
- Field supervision.