Our team is highly experienced in traditional and modern design and analysis techniques for offshore oil & gas projects. We provide support at any stage of your project, from conceptual design to the installation phase.
Respect for the safety of your staff and assets, and our environment, are key values in our way of thinking. We collaborate hand in hand with our clients to achieve their goals in the safest way possible.
Our clients have bespoke needs, which we enjoy working on. Please note, due to the expertise and skillset within our team, below is a selection of what we offer, however we are not limited to this:
- Structural design and analysis of aluminium, steel and composite structures.
- Complete structural design of ships and offshore platforms: floating and fixed structures, FPSO, semisubs, jack ups, jackets, monopiles, topsides.
- Global hull and local Finite Element Analysis. Ultimate, Fatigue, Accidental and Serviceability analyses.
- In-place and pre-service analyses (transportation, installation, decommissioning).
- Conversions,life extensions, weight optimization.
- Dimensioning and analysis of structural parts not specifically covered by common design standards or scantling rules: crane foundations, supports, etc.
- 3D scanning for structural design of modifications, conversions and refits
- Rule scantling, classification support.
We believe the communication between the designer and the fabricator is key to the success of the project. That is why we not only offer engineering and desktop services but also field and fabrication and installation services. Check out our Turnkey projects section for more information.