The logistics of oversized and heavy cargoes require seamless integration of the technical and economical approach to the project.
Our aim is to work as an extension to your engineering department so that you can focus on your core business and optimize your profitability and deadlines. We work to the highest safety standards and ensure every aspect of the project is properly addressed.
Our range of services for the maritime transport and heavy lift operations include:
- Turnkey projects: Design, fabrication and installation
- Seafastening, lashing, grillage, cargo transport frames and load spreading
- Lifting frames and spreader beams
- Cargo integrity assessment and reinforcement
- Reverse engineering: centre of gravity estimation, 3D scanning, thickness measurement, cargo weighing
- Transport vessel/barge local and global strength checks and reinforcement
- Stowage plans and vessel/barge feasibility studies
- Ship motions and stability analyses
- Transport route analysis and optimization
- Towage assessments
- Ballasting sequence definitions for load outs
- Heavy lift operations definition and analysis
- Suitability surveys for ships and barges